10.00 – Meeting with the guide next to the Opera House. You'll have 3-hours walking tour around the city. During the tour You will see:
- Lviv Opera House, which is considered to be one of the three most beautiful Operas in Europe
- The oldest Armenian Church in Europe with magnificent paintings and it's old cemetary
- The Baroque Dominican Cathedral, which impresses You with it's mightiness
- The Market Square - the historical center of the city where every building has it's own history and legend
- The Latin Cathedral with the miraculous icon of Virgin Mary
- The Chapel of Boim's Family with beautiful carved stone altar
- The oldest Ukrainian hotel, which was one of the places, where Gitler planned to give a ball after he wins in the Second World War.
And many other interesting places.
13.00 -14.00 – a lunch in the interesting and cosy restaurant.
14.00-18.00 – a bus/car tour around the city. You will visit the palace of Potocky Family, the Noble Casino, Lychakiv Cemetery, The High Castle Hill with beautiful panorama on Lviv. The price of tour is negotiated and it depends on the number of tourists in a group.
This tour in Lviv can be booked every day from 8:00 till 20:00 by advance order.