Lviv is the pearl of Ukraine
10.00 – Meeting with the guide next to the Opera House. You'll have 3-hours walking tour around the city. During the tour You will see:
- Lviv Opera House, which is considered to be one of the three most beautiful Operas in Europe
- The oldest Armenian Church in Europe with magnificent paintings and it's old cemetary
- The Baroque Dominican Cathedral, which impresses You with it's mightiness
- The Market Square - the historical center of the city where every building has it's own history and legend
- The Latin Cathedral with the miraculous icon of Virgin Mary
- The Chapel of Boim's Family with beautiful carved stone altar
- The oldest Ukrainian hotel, which was one of the places, where Gitler planned to give a ball after he wins in the Second World War.
And many other interesting places.
13.00 -14.00 – a lunch in the interesting and cosy restaurant.
14.00-18.00 – a bus/car tour around the city. You will visit the palace of Potocky Family, the Noble Casino, Lychakiv Cemetery, The High Castle Hill with beautiful panorama on Lviv. The price of tour is negotiated and it depends on the number of tourists in a group.
The Castles of Golden Horseshoe
10.00 - The departure from Lviv.
During this one-day tour we will visit the three best preserved castles - in Olesko, Pidhirci and Zolochiv. Our itinerary has the shape of horseshoe, that's why another name of the tour is "The Castles of Golden Horseshoe".
We will start the tour from the castle in Olesko. This castle was considered to be the first castle used for museum purposes on the territory of Ukraine. The well-known Ukrainian Cossaks leader Bohdan Hmelnytskiy spent the childhood there. The most prominent king of Poland Jan Sobieskiy was born there. This castle and the next two we are going to visit belonged to him. Підгорецький замок
Then we go to Pidhirci castle. In the XVII-XIXth cent. it was considered to be the most beautiful castle in all Europe. It played the role of Versailles in Soviet version of the film "The Three Musketeers". This castle is also famous for it's ghosts. May be we even will see one of them.
In the third place - Zolochiv - we will visit the castle and Chinese palace, see the copy of crown of Danylo Galytskiy - the king of Galych-Volyn Principality. Next to the castle you can see the strange stones with the gothic inscriptions. There are many theories about their origin. One of them says that these stones were made by the knights of Templar order. There was also their castle not far from this place. But people believe that everybody has to make a wish next to there stones. There is also a special instruction how to do it correct.
On the territory of the castle there is an interesting medieval restaurant where you can have a lunch.
18.00 - Arrival to Lviv.
You will be definitely impressed by the city and you will keep a lot of emotions and good feelings about it in your heart.
The price of the tour is contractual and it belongs of the number of people in a group.
This tour around Lviv can be organized every day from 8:00 till 20:00 by advance orders.